TIAS & AISTS Short Programme
※The content of each programme is subject to change.
Week 1：24 May (Sun) ～ 29 May (Fri), 2015
- Provide a course programme organised by TIAS. The topics will cover general information that will be the foundation for the seminar to be conducted by professionals from IOC the following week.
- Offer a programme that features Japanese culture and history ：
learn about Olympic movement in Japan, Olympic education, Dr Jigoro KANO and his contribution to Budo (Japanese martial arts) ; Japanese manner and experience Omotenashi and culture ; visit the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, an Olympic sponsor and venues for Tokyo 2020.
TIAS Seminar : Olympics, Tokyo and Japanese Culture
Week 2： 1 June (Mon) ～ 5 June (Fri), 2015
- As a programme of collaboration between TIAS and AISTS, the event management related to Tokyo 2020 will be a key topic, inviting professionals from IOC/IFS.
- Conduct case studies regarding Tokyo 2020, following group work/presentations. This will be evaluated by professionals from IOC.
- A joint certificate of completion will be issued by the University of Tsukuba and AISTS.
AISTS Sport Event Management and Organisation Seminar